- PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY & INSTALLATION. Installation into existing tarmac or grass covered areas - If you would like to include waste removal from boring holes etc, this will be charged out at local skip company waste rates.
- On site space assessment available - call for quote details, refundable on purchase.
- As a self-contained unit with a single safety zone, the Energy gives teachers and supervisors much greater control during PE lessons and break times. Furthermore, this small multi-gym still provides space for up to four children to exercise and play at any one time.
- Specifically designed to be used by children in key stage 1 and 2.
- Ideal for a cardio workout that emulates power walking and slalom skiing, the Energy features a Single Slalom Skier at each end, flanking a Double Health Walker.
- Within this small multi-gym, the Slalom Skier lets children flex their imaginative, as well as exercise skills; while the Health Walker ensures that no child is left behind, as children move at their own pace.
- An ideal range of equipment to both stimulate play and exercise at the same time.
- A range of low impact exercises that are non-competitive and fun to use.
- Creates a healthy attitude towards fitness for future years.
- Free risk assessment supplied with every installation.
- Free on site induction on how to use the equipment provided as standard.
- Free on site inspection training for weekly visual checks.
- First annual inspection provided free of charge.
- TUV approved equipment in line with the European standard for general safety requirements BS EN 16630.
- Can be used as part of a challenging and enjoyable physical education lesson.
- Colour trim may vary to pictured.
- If you would like to include or enhance the surface type for the installation site please see our Playground and Exercise Surface Options category - POA
- Our code: SFD2709.
These products are manufactured and shipped to order and as such are non-returnable or cancellable once placed. Leadtime for delivery is @ 10-14 working days. Please call us in advance of placing order if you require any further information. Schools can order by purchase order, but please pre advise on the contact telephone number below.
FOR FURTHER INFO OR TO ORDER BY PHONE CALL 01359 298072 OR OPEN OUR WEBCHAT