- PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY & INSTALLATION. Installation into existing tarmac or grass covered areas - If you would like to include waste removal from boring holes etc, this will be charged out at local skip company waste rates. (Installed by Register of Play Inspectors - Level II).
- On site space assessment available - call for quote details, refundable on purchase.
- This Multi-Gym offers a wealth of different and inclusive activities for up to eight users at any one time.
- Specifically designed to be used by children in key stage 1 and 2.
- Featuring a Double Health Walker and two Slalom Skiers for physical movement, coupled with a Double Waist Twister plus a Tai Chi element for coordination and Arm Pedal Bike set-up for wheelchair users.
- With a minimal footprint and installation, the Active Multi-Gym provides a cost-effective solution to physical fitness and co-ordination. The modular arrangement allows for the exchange or addition of other equipment at a later date.
- Up to two wheelchair chairs users can access this equipment simultaneously with the Arm Pedal Bike and Tai Chi Disc sections.
- An ideal range of equipment to both stimulate play and exercise at the same time.
- A range of low impact exercises that are non-competitive and fun to use.
- Creates a healthy attitude towards fitness for future years.
- Free risk assessment supplied with every installation.
- Free on site induction on how to use the equipment provided as standard.
- Free on site inspection training for weekly visual checks.
- First annual inspection provided free of charge.
- TUV approved equipment in line with the European standard for general safety requirements BS EN 16630.
- Can be used as part of a challenging and enjoyable physical education lesson.
- If you would like to include or enhance the surface type for the installation site please see our Playground and Exercise Surface Options category - POA
- Our code: SFD2708.
These products are manufactured and shipped to order and as such are non-returnable or cancellable once placed. Leadtime for delivery is @ 10-14 working days. Please call us in advance of placing order if you require any further information. Schools can order by purchase order, but please pre advise on the contact telephone number below.
FOR FURTHER INFO OR TO ORDER BY PHONE CALL 01359 298072 OR OPEN OUR WEBCHAT